Dynamic Pass Box are designed in conformation to the international standards and are used for transferring the material from and into the classified clean room without contaminating the air of clean room. In the process, room door is not require to open, these can be easily installed on the wall between the classified room and unclassified room.
- Door Opening With Solid State Electronic Inter Locking Mechanism.
- When both door closed; both are electrically Magnet locked.
- For open press touch screen to release the door.
- At A Time Only One Door Opened.
- Audio Indication for material is kept inside the pass box.
- In close condition of both door : UV Light will be on.
- When open any one door : UV will off and Fluorescent lights will on.
- Differential Pressure Gauge: 01 no. (HEPA Filter).
|Main Body - SS-304 |
Door - Double Skinned Swing Type Double Door with View Panel
Internal & External with SS-304 (Except Motor & Blower & Door Interlocking)
Micro Fiberglass Paper Media pleated HEPA Filters down to 0.3mic. Particulate at an efficiency of 99.997% (H14) duly tested on DOP tested Filter Casing is made up of Aluminum extrusion.
Non-woven synthetic media Pre-Filter down to 5mic. Particulate at an efficiency of 95% (EU6) Door - Double Skinned Swing Type Double Door with View Panel
Dynamically and statically balanced motor and blower
|1) On/Off Switch for BL |
2) Door Open / Release : Feather touch Digital Display Pane
U V Light
|Door Opening With Solid State Electronic Inter Locking Mechanism |
1No. Meghnehalic Pressure Gauge to check the pressure drop across the HEPA filter (Range : 0-25mm WG)
230 V, 50Hz, Single Phase
Overall dimension (WxDxH)